Established IT professionals stand to gain a great deal from network administration training, especially those in network support or entry-level security positions. Network admin careers are in high demand, and a good track record with support and security tasks offers strong advancement potential when combined with the right training or certification.Network administrators take on the important task of managing, monitoring and maintaining an organization’s network infrastructure. Our courses prepare students with a comprehensive knowledge of network systems, including security, wireless configurations and routed and switched architectures.
This course is suitable for the aspiring network professionals who want to have the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
- Senior Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Architect
- Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
NEW BATCHES COMING UP
|Course Name||Start Date||End Date|